Perched above Carmel-by-the-Sea and nestled amongst oak trees is this pristine home with expansive space inside and out. Ideally located in the desirable Hatton Fields area, you are a short stroll to Mission Trail Park where you can enjoy a nature walk into the village of Carmel-by-the-Sea. Newly built in 2007, this is a rare four bedroom, three bath home with spacious rooms, high ceilings, fireplaces in multiple rooms, lovely private master suite and flooded with natural light. Entertain in the back garden where you can gather around an outdoor fire on the back patio and guests can mingle on the large lawn.
Sarah Bouchier of Carmel Realty Company
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Monterey County,
Vol. 14, Issue 07, Page 30.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat, Multi-Zone Heating
- Roof: Shake Roof, Shingle Roof
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, Fire Sprinkler System, Formal Dining Room, High Ceilings, Storage Room
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Garden View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.